Recipe dates back to my years in California but I do not have a record of the source.
- ripe mango
- ripe acocados
- juice of 1 lime
- jalapeno peppers (to your taste), diced fine
- 1-2 clove
- garlic, mashed
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
How to Make Mango Guacamole
- 1Peel mango and avocados. Cut in chunks. Place in bowl with all remaining ingredients, using smaller amounts of spicy items. Mash to desired consistency. I like it chunky.
- 2Taste and add more of spicy ingredients as you like. You can also add more lime juice to thin it a bit and for taste.
- 3Serve with chips or veggies.