lit'l smokie pastry wraps
How to Make lit'l smokie pastry wraps
- 1Cut bacon strips into thirds. Fry till just cooked, but still flexible.
- 2Cut each slice of cheese into fourths. Cut each crescent in half.
- 3Roll out thin each piece of crescent roll. Place 1 piece of cheese in the middle. Wrap 1 slice of bacon around the lit'l smokie, place on top the cheese. Fold up all the edges, make sure it is completely sealed.
- 4Bake according to directions on crescent roll package (usually 350 for 11-13 mins).
- 5Dunk in sauce of choice or plain. Honey mustard, ranch, ketcup, mustard, etc.