★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- philly cream cheese ( softened)
- large onion ( finely minced)
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder ( adjust to taste)
- 2 tsp
- lawrys seasoned salt ( again adjust)
- 4-6 oz
- budding beef meats( for those whose stores don't sell the buddig brand, it is just like chipped or dried beef
- 1-pkg oz
- the 8 oz size, of finely shredded monterey jack
- about 8 soft tortilla shells( i use the medium sized)
How to Make Lazy day pinwheels
- 1In large bowl combine philly cream cheese, garlic powder, onion, and seasoning salt.
- 2lay soft tortilla shells on counter or waxed paer, side by side.(easiest to do 4 rolls-ups at a time)
- 3Spread each tortilla shell with the beaten mixture,apply a thin layer of cheese, and a single layer of buddig meat.
- 4Roll up into a fairly tight log, but not too tight. Place seam side down, and slice into 1/2 inch thick slices.Arrange on plate and place covered in fridge until ready to serve.