1 can(s)refried beans
1/2 pkgtaco seasoning
1 pkgguacamole ( found in freezer or refrigerated produce sections)
8 ozsour cream
2 can(s)rotel (whichever spiciness you like) drained
1 can(s)chopped green chilis
1-small can(s)chopped black olives
2green onions, chopped
2 cshredded mexican chesses
How to Make Layered Mexican Dip
- In a 9X13 glass dish spread out the refried beans &
sprinkle the taco seasoning over top.
- Mix the sour cream and guacamole, and spread over the bean mixture.
- Drain the rotel, add the green chilis, black olives and green onions.
- Mix together well and spread on top of guacamole layer.
- Top with cheese and then put in microwave to melt cheese.
- This can also be eaten without melting cheese, but our preference is melted!
- Serve with any variety of tortilla chips or Fritos!