Korean Pancakes with Scallions (Pa Jun)
How to Make Korean Pancakes with Scallions (Pa Jun)
- Mix ingredients and let stand for about 10 minutes. (The batter should be a little bit runnier than American pancake batter.)
- Spray medium pan with spray or add 1 teaspoon of oil, heat. Pour about 3/4 cup batter to fill the pan in a thin layer.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until set and golden brown on the bottom.
- Flip pancakes and finish by cooking 1 to 2 more minutes, adding more oil if necessary. Put on plate in warm oven and continue with the rest of the batter.
- Cut pancakes into wedges. Serve with either soy sauce, a spicy or mild dipping sauce - or all 3!