☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 crava or sooji
1/2 cghee and cooking oil
2 Tbspcashew nuts and raisins
1 pinchsaffron or food color
How to Make KESARI
- At first you have to boil the 3 cups of water in a sauce pan.
- Next add the ghee and cooking oil mixture into a pan.
- After the mixture turns hot add cashew nuts and raisins. Rost it for few minutes.
- then add the rava or sooji into the pan and roast it. till it turns light brown color.
- then add the boiled water to rava mixture.
- After the rava gets cooked, add the sugar then the mixture get little runny stage.
- after the sugar gets thicken to the rava mixture, then cook the mixture for few minutes the mixture comes to slightly thick stage.
- the turn of the stove and transfer the KESARI to a bowl and garnish with cashews and raisins.
- Now the delicious kesari ready to serve.