★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 20 whole, fresh jalapenos, 2-3 inches long
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound bacon, sliced crosswise into thirds
How to Make Jalapeno Poppers with Bacon
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Set out a baking pan with a rack.
- 2Cut each jalapeno in half lenghwise. Scoop out seeds and membrane. Leave a little if you like fire.
- 3Smear cream cheese into each pepper half. Wrap each pepper with a piece of bacon (one third of a slice). Secure by sticking a toothpick through the middle. Set peppers on baking pan rack.
- 4Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, or until bacon is chewy. Serve immediatley or at room temperature.