Jalapeno Avacado Dip
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 medium
- ripe avacodos
- (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 small
- can jalpenos, use juice and all
How to Make Jalapeno Avacado Dip
- 1Split avocados in half and remove pits. Cut in chunks. Bring cream cheese to room temperature and cut in chunks. Place the jalapenos (juice and all) in a food processor or blender and process for a bit; then, slowly add small chunks of avocados and cream cheese.
- 2As you add the ingredients, keep a measuring cup of water handy to thin everything until it's blended and perfectly smooth. Should be spicy, creamy and tasty! You shouldn't need any salt or other seasonings at all.
- 3This dip can be made as thick or as thin as you like, and works great with corn chips, pita, as a spread on tacos and burritos, with crudite veggies, tortillas or as a base in a 7-layer dip that gives it an extra-spicy kick.