- 2 lb
- johnsonville all natural ground sausage or links, decased
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 6 small
- slider buns or mini sandwich rolls
How to Make Italian Sausage Sliders
- 1in a large bowl, combine sausage and beef. using your hands, blend the two meats together and form into 1 large ball. use a spoon or a small measuring cup to gather up about a 3oz ball and press into patties.
- 2in a large skillet over medium high heat, pan fry 4 or 5 sliders at a time. cook for about 3 minutes then flip and continue cooking for another 3 minutes. test for doneness.
- 3slice the buns and top the sliders with your favorite condiments.