- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 3/4 lb
- deli ham (thinly sliced, not shaved
- 12 slice
- swiss cheese (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 c
- (8 tablespoons) butted
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- poppy seeds
How to Make Hot Ham and Cheese Party Rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Unroll the pizza dough onto a cutting board and press into approximately a 13 x 18 inch rectangle. Top with ham and cheese slices. Starting on the longer side of the rectangle, roll up the edge tightly. When you reach the end, pinch the seam together and flip the roll so that the seam is face down. Cut into 12 slices, approximately 1 inch wide. Arrange in prepared baking dish.
- 3Combine the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds in a sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk until the butter us melted and the glaze is smooth and combined Pour evenly over the rolls.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours or bake, uncovered for 25 minuted until golden and browned. Makes 12 rolls.
About Hot Ham and Cheese Party Rolls
Show 1 Comment & Review