Homemade Cheese Crackers
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These little cheese crackers are so enjoyable! Serve them as an appetizer with a spreadable cheese or as a savory accompaniment to a nice salad. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Homemade Cheese Crackers
- 1Combine cheese and buter until well blended.
- 2Add flour,sugar,salt,and cayenne blend until well mixed.
- 3Add water and mix until mixture comes together and forms a dough.
- 4Knead dough until smooth.
- 5Form into a ball, divide in half, and shape each half into an 8 inch log.
- 6Wrap each log in plastic wrap and chill 2 hours.
- 7Remove dough logs from refrigerator; slice into 1/4 inch disks and place on 2 baking sheets that are greased.
- 8Poke a fork in the top a few times.
- 9Bake 12-14 minutes at 375 degrees until just golden on the edge.