Heavenly Spinach Artichoke Rolls
1 - 10 oz boxfrozen chopped spinach (thawed)
1 - 14 oz can(s)artichoke hearts (put them in a blender until they are creamy)
1 cparmesan cheese
1 cmozzarella cheese (shredded)
1 - 15 oz jar(s)alfredo sauce
2 tspminced garlic
1 Tbspbutter (melted)
4 ozcream cheese (softened)
2 can(s)crescent rolls
How to Make Heavenly Spinach Artichoke Rolls
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients thoroughly (except butter & egg & saving a little mozarella cheese for the end) in a bowl.
- Open Crescent Rolls.
- Put 1 tsp or tbs of your mixture onto each piece of the dough & close each one.
- Spread a little of the egg over the edges of each roll to hold it together.
- Spread the remaining egg over each roll.
- Bake for 35 - 45 mins or until rolls are brown.
- When your rolls start to brown, spread butter on them & sprinkle a little Mozzarella Cheese over them.