★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)8 ounce can crescent dinner rolls
4 sliceham, thin, large
4 tspdeli mustard
1 cswiss cheese! shredded
How to Make Ham It Up Snacks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Unroll dough into 4 long rectangles. Firmly press perforations together to seal.
- Place ham slices on rectangles.
- Spread mustard over ham slices; sprinkle with cheese.
- Starting at shortest Side, roll up each rectangle; press edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 5 slices forming 20 slices in all.
- Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm