- 1 can(s)
- 8 ounce can crescent dinner rolls
- 4 slice
- ham, thin, large
- 4 tsp
- deli mustard
- 1 c
- swiss cheese! shredded
How to Make Ham It Up Snacks
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 2Unroll dough into 4 long rectangles. Firmly press perforations together to seal.
- 3Place ham slices on rectangles.
- 4Spread mustard over ham slices; sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Starting at shortest Side, roll up each rectangle; press edges to seal.
- 6Cut each roll into 5 slices forming 20 slices in all.
- 7Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm