- ripe avacodas
- 1 c
- pico da gallo ( i use store bought)
- 1 pkg
- avacoda dip mix
- 1/2 c
- purple onion, chopped fine
How to Make Guacamole
- 1Halve the avacodas lengthwise. Remove the pit and dice the flesh inside the shell. Squeeze the diced avacoda into a bowl.
- 2Sprinkle the dip mix over the avacoda and mash with potato masher.
- 3Add the pico da gallo and onion. Mix well with the avacoda with potato masher until smooth.
- 4Add the avacoda pit to the dip to prevent it from discoloration.