- 1 c
- good quality olive oil
- 1 c
- fresh basil leaves or 3 tbs. dried basil
- 1/4 c
- minced fresh rosemary or 1 tbs. dried rosemary
- 4 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1 tsp
- 1/3 c
- balsamic vinegar
- italian bread for dipping
How to Make Garlic and Herb Dipping Sauce
- 1If using fresh herbs, place all ingredients EXCEPT vinegar in a blender or food processor. Cover and process until desired consistency. Place in a bowl. Whisk in the vinegar.
- 2If using dried herbs, mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk to combine well.
- 3Serve with torn bread chunks.