English Muffin Pizzas1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4english muffins, split
1/2 lblean ground beef
1/8 tspgarlic salt
1/2 ctomato sauce
1/2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1 tspgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make English Muffin Pizzas
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- Drain excess fat.
- Add salt.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine tomato sauce, oregano, pepper and garlic salt.
- Arrange muffin halves on a baking sheet.
- Spread tomato mixture over each muffin half.
- Top tomato mixture with browned ground beef.
- Top beef with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts.