Eggs Stuffed with Capers and Feta
- 4 large
- 1/4 c
- crumbled feta
- 1 Tbsp
- caper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp
- salt to taste make sure you taste first!
- 1-2 tsp
- grainy mustard (optional - not in original recipe!)
- cayenne for garnish
- fresh flat-leaf parsley for garnish
How to Make Eggs Stuffed with Capers and Feta
- 1Place eggs in small pan and cover with warm water. Bring to boil, simmer for 12 minutes. Run under cool water and peel.
- 2While eggs cook, mix feta and capers with an immersion blender or food processor.
- 3Cut eggs in half, scoop out yolks. Mash yolks with fork and add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add feta and caper mixture, oregano and remaining tablespoon of oil. Season with salt to taste. Fill whites, mounding slightly. Garnish each with a sprinkle of cayenne and a parsley leaf.