Easy Mango Tomato Pico de Gallo
How to Make Easy Mango Tomato Pico de Gallo
- The easiest way to prepare the mangos:
Place mango on a cutting board, stem side down and hold. With a sharp knife, about 1/4 ” from center make a vertical cut down through the mango. Repeat on the other side. Cut parallel slices through the mango, being careful not to cut through the skin. Turn and repeat, creating a checkerboard pattern. At this point, you can either use a spoon to scoop out the diced mango or simply push the flesh up from underneath. Remove with a knife or a spoon.
- Place diced mangos in a large bowl.
- Wash and dice tomatoes and add to bowl.
- Clean habanero pepper and mince. Add to tomatoes and mangos.
- Drizzle with lime juice and add the Tabasco Sauce. Mix well.