Easy Ham and Cheddar Pinwheels
How to Make Easy Ham and Cheddar Pinwheels
- spread pizza dough out into a rectangle. You can stretch it as big as you want, but don't tear the dough.
- Sprinkle Ranch mix onto dough, being sure to cover all of it. Repeat steps with ham then cheese.
- Starting at one end, roll the dough into a "log". Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a couple of hours to over night.
- preheat oven to 425.
- unwrap dough. Slice into even size pieces so they look like a round pinwheel.
- place slices on greased baking sheet. Bake in oven 10 to 16 minutes until dough is done and cheese is melted.