Drunken Brat Dogs
8beer'n bratwurst brats
1 can(s)of 8 grand biscuits
1/2 conion, chopped
1/2 cgreen bell pepper, chopped
1 Tbspolive oil
8 Tbspshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Drunken Brat Dogs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a skillet bring water to a boil, add the brats and cook 3 to 4 minutes on medium-low heat. Drain the water and cook 3 minutes preside to brown.
- Remove brats and add the oil to the skillet. Add the onion and green pepper and saute about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Flatten each biscuit with the palm of your hand. Brush mustard on each buscuit to taste.
- Add a brat to each biscuit.
- Divide the onion and green pepper between the brats.
- Top with the cheese.
- Fold each bicuit over the brat and the fillings and seal.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes. Serve with extra mustard for dipping. (spicey mustard works well too!)