★★★★★ 1 vote5
- Any Amount
- hard boiled eggs
- finely chopped onion
- honey mustard
- dill weed, dried (not seed)
- salt and pepper
- garnish: sweet paprika, sliced black or small spanish olive
How to Make Dilly Deviled Eggs
- 1Peel & halve eggs. Scoop out yolks & mash.
- 2Mix in all other ingredients, mix well. Do to taste & consistency.
- 3Put filling in sandwich bag, snip corner, pastry bag or cookie press & fill whites.
- 4Garnish with paprika & black or Spanish olive. For anyone who doesn't know, Spanish olives equate to manzanilla olives or pimiento stuffed green olives.