Delectable Deviled Eggs
★★★★★ 1 vote5
12hard boiled eggs
1/2 tsponion powder
1 tspcelery seed
1/2 tspsalt and pepper
1/2 creal mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
1/4 cdurkee famous sandwich & salad sauce
How to Make Delectable Deviled Eggs
- Slice each hard boiled egg in half length-wise and pop the yolk into a bowl.
- Line up the white part of the eggs on a plate and set aside.
- Mash all the eggs yolks with a fork until fine crumbled.
- Add the onion powder, celery seed, salt & pepper to the yolks. Add the mayonnaise and Durkee sauce. Mix well.
- Fill the holes in the whites with teaspoonfuls of the yolk mixture until all the yolk mixture is evenly divided between the eggs.
- Slice the olives in half and top each yolk mixture with half an olive cut side up. Sprinkle with paprika and refrigerate until ready to serve.