Deviled eggs with bacon
4pieces of bacon, cooked and chopped
1 Tbspdijon mustard
2 Tbspscallions, chopped
1/2 tspbasil flakes
1/2 tspparsley flakes
1 tspfresh lemon juice
dash(es)garlic powder, celery salt and pepper
·tomatoes, chopped for garnish (optional)
How to Make Deviled eggs with bacon
- In a medium pot, boil water.
Once boiling, carefully place eggs in water (use a large spoon), and let eggs cook in boiling water for 12 minutes.
- Remove, drain eggs, and rinse with cold water to cool.
Once cool, remove shell, and cut eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the egg yolks, place in a small bowl, and mash them together.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients (except tomatoes) and blend well.
- Spoon mixture into the egg white.
Sprinkle with remaining bacon and scallions; top with tomato.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes
Serve and enjoy!