Deviled Eggs with a Zip
1/3-1/2 cduke's mayonnaise, per 6 eggs
·wasabi paste to taste. ( it is better to have to add more than to get it too hot to begin with)
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Deviled Eggs with a Zip
- Start eggs off in a pan of cold water(enameled,glass, or steel) and bring them to a slow boil. Cover and turn off the heat.
- At the end of the cooking time, pour hot water off the eggs and refill the pan several times with cold water to cool the eggs quickly
- Crack the eggshells and return the cracked eggs to the cool water for 5-7 minutes. Peel the eggs and place them on a plate.
- Peel eggs and put them on a plate. Once they have all been peeled, cut the hardboiled eggs in half, Cut the hardboiled eggs lengthwise. Place the yolks in a separate bowl, and arrange the empty halves on your deviled-egg plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork, leaving no large lumps.
Add mayonnaise, wasabi, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Fill egg-white halves with at least a teaspoon of yolk mixture each. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour or serve them right a way. Enjoy!