Tangy Deviled Eggs with horseradish
- 12 xlarge
- hard boiled eggs, peeled , halved with yoke removed set aside in mixing bowl
- 1 heaping Tbsp
- hot horseradish (or horseradish of your choice)
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise ( you can substitite w/ salad dressing )
- l level tsp
- dry yellow mustard (more or less, your choice)
- salt and pepper according to taste
- note: add more or less mayo accordingly
How to Make Tangy Deviled Eggs with horseradish
- 1In small mixing bowl cream together egg yokes, horseradish, mayo, yellow mustard, salt and pepper.
- 2Using a tablespoon(or piping bag) fill each egg white half with egg mixture. Place on serving platter .. keep in refrigerator covered until ready to serve.
Garnish with sprinkled paprika if desired.
- 3Note: recipe can be easily doubled