Deviled Eggs w/ bacon bits
- 12 lrg cooked eggs, peeled, halfed with yokes set aside
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 level tsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 jar hormel bacon bits ( or 6 slices crisp bacon crushed)
- salt/pepper to taste
- paprika (for garnish-optional)
- parsley flakes (for garnish-optional)
How to Make Deviled Eggs w/ bacon bits
- 1In mixing bowl with fork cream together egg yokes, mayo, and mustard ... add bacon bits , salt/pepper and mix well together.
- 2Using a tablespoon (or piping bag) fill each egg white half with egg yoke mixture.
- 3Arrange on serving platter. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.
Garnish with sprinkled paprika and parsley flakes if you desire.
- 4Note: Recipe can easily be doubled.