How to Make Deviled Eggs
- boil eggs for 10 minutes, then immediately drain water, and add cold water and ice to stop the eggs from cooking.
- Once eggs are cooled, remove shells and cut in half.
- scoop yolk into a bowl, mash with a fork, then add miracle whip and mustard to taste. I use Miracle Whip because it has more of a tangy taste. (here I add yellow food coloring to make it really bright.)
- scoop yolk mixture into egg halves.
- sprinkle paprika on top of eggs for garnish.
- I usually chill them overnight, but if you're impatient...you can eat them now.