- 4 Tbsp
- mayonnaise (or strained plain yogurt if deisred)
- 3/4 tsp
- white vinegar
- 3/4 tsp
- apple cider vinegar
- 1/4-1/2 tsp
- fresh dill (dried dill ok)
- garlic powder
- 1/3 c
- english cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely diced
- white pepper
- thin, unpeeled cucumber slices then cut in half
- coarse salt, kosher for ex.
How to Make Cucumber & Dill Deviled Eggs
- 1Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. Turn off heat, cover and let sit in the hot water for 15 minutes. Run under cold water and peel under running water.
- 2Slice the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise and gently remove the yolks. Transfer the yolks to a prep bowl. Stir in the mayonnaise (or yogurt), vinegar, dill, garlic powder and paprika. Gently fold in the diced cucumber; season with salt and pepper.
- 3Arrange the egg halves on a platter and fill the cavities with the yolk mixture. Top each with a cucumber slice and a light sprinkle of coarse salt; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.