- baguette, cut into 1/3 inch thick slices
- 1 1/2 oz
- deli ham slices
- 3 oz
- shredded swiss cheese (3/4 cup)
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- yellow mustard
- 1 jar(s)
- kosher sandwich pickles, one slice in thirds(you can get kosher pickles and thinly slice them)
How to Make Cuban Toasties
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In the manual food processor, chop the ham. Then add the cheese, mayonnaise, and mustard. Mix in the Manual food processor.
- 2Arrange the bread slices on a flat stone or cooking sheet. Place 1 pickle slice on each slice of bread.
- 3spread about 1 tablespoon (or 1 small scoop) of the ham mixture on top
- 4Bake the toasties for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden and bubbly. Cool for a few minutes before serving. Makes about 36