Cream Cheese Chocolate Monkey Bread
216 oz containers of biscuit dough
12 - 12 ozcream cheese
1 cbrown sugar
1/2 cwalnuts or pecans (optional)
How to Make Cream Cheese Chocolate Monkey Bread
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
Cut biscuits in half and cube the cream cheese (32 pieces).
- Flatten each biscuit and place one cube of cream cheese and a few chocolate chips in the center of each. Fold the biscuit dough around the cream cheese and chocolate and form into a ball.
- In a 1 gallon plastic bag combine 1 cup white sugar and the 2 tsp. of cinnamon. Add 6 - 8 dough balls to the bag, and shake until well coated. Repeat for the remainder of the stuffed dough pieces.
- in a microwave safe bowl add the cup of brown sugar and the 1/2 cup butter. Microwave on high for 70 seconds - stopping halfway to stir. Remove from microwave and stir until it reaches a caramel consistency.
- To a greased Bundt pan sprinkle half the the walnuts, half the dough pieces, and drizzle half the caramel glaze. Repeat with remaining walnuts, dough and glaze.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 - 35 minutes. Remove from oven and turn unside down onto a plate to cool for 10 minutes before lifting off the pan (this way the warm glaze runs back through and fully coats all the bread.
Lift off the bundt pan, pull apart, and enjoy.