Cranberry Orange Mix
- 3 cups corn chex cereal
- 3 cups rice chex cereal
- 3 cups wheat chex cereal
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
How to Make Cranberry Orange Mix
- 1Preheat oven to 350. In an ungreased large roasting pan, mix cereals and almonds. Set aside
- 2Put butter, brown sugar and juice concentrate in a microwavable measuring cup. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30 seconds; stir. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring til evenly coated.
- 3Bake for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Stir in cranberries. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool. Store in airtight container. Makes 20 servings.