Cranberry Jezebel Sauce
Make a wonderful holiday gift
Serve with ham, turkey etc
This fabulous sauce doubles as an appetizer when poured over cream cheese and served with assorted crackes.
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 pkg(12 oz) fresh or frozen cranberries
1/2 cpineapple preserves
3 Tbspprepared horseradish - not creamed
1 Tbspdijon mustard
How to Make Cranberry Jezebel Sauce
- Bring water and sugars to a boil. Stir often in saucepan over medium-high heat
- Add cranberries and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often - about 10 minutes or until cranberry skins begin to pop and mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove pan from heat
- Stir in preserves, horseradish and mustard, letting sauce cool
- Cover and chill until ready to use.