Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
On one of her shows some time ago she made these stuffed mushrooms with 4 portobello caps as an entrée. I use the same recipe but use smaller mushroom caps and serve as appetizers.
- 2 c
- crab meat
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 c
- green onion, chopped
- white mushroom caps, wiped clean
- 8 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
- 1 c
- soft bread crumbs
- non-stick cooking spray
- paula's house seasoning (recipe to follow)
- 1 cup salt; 1/4 cup black pepper; 1/4 cup garlic powder. mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
How to Make Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1Preheat the oven to 375º F.
- 2Combine the crabmeat, cream cheese, parsley, green onions and Parmesan. Season with House Seasoning, to taste.
- 3Stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture and top with bread crumbs. Spray the tops with nonstick spray to help them brown. Transfer to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the filling is hot and melted.
- 4Makes 20 piece appetizers