Cinnamon Crunches (Cereal or Crackers)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 calmond flour
1 Tbspground white chia seed
3 Tbspwater (or 1 egg in place of the chia seed and water
1 Tbspcoconut oil, softened
1 1/2 tspcoconut sugar
How to Make Cinnamon Crunches (Cereal or Crackers)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together almond flour, ground chia, water, coconut oil, honey, 1 tsp cinnamon and salt.
- Roll dough out between two pieces of parchment paper. Carefully peel off the top layer of parchment paper.
- Place the bottom layer with the dough unto a baking sheet. (Optional) Combine ¼ tsp, cinnamon with 1½ tsp, coconut sugar and sprinkle some of the mixture on top of the dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and cut into squares. Return pan to oven and bake 2-5 more minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place cereal/cracker pieces unto a cooling rack to cool completely. Eat plain or in a bowl with your favorite milk.
- Note : The “crunchiness” of your crackers/cereal depends on how thin you roll it out and how long you bake it. There is a fine line between “done” and burnt…so watch it carefully! The thinner you make it, the crunchier it will be. - See more at: recipesnfood.com/...sh.m8EWTPOJ.dpuf