Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods
- bags chocolate chips (dark, white or milk chocolate)
- bag pretzel rods (any medium thickness pretzel will work)
- chopped nuts
- candy sprinkles
- shredded coconut
- colored nonpareils
- crushed cookies
How to Make Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods
- 1In a medium microwavable bowl, melt the chocolate 30 seconds at a time and stirring each time until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- 2Dip each pretzel in the chocolate and allow excess to run off.
- 3Place the dippeed pretzels on a wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- 4Sprinkle immediately with your desired garnish.
- 5Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to harden.
- 6Remove the hardened pretzels and place in a container with wax paper between each layer.
- 7Place pretzels in clear cellophane bags and tie with colorful ribbons and use for gifts during the holidays.