Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods
2bags chocolate chips (dark, white or milk chocolate)
1bag pretzel rods (any medium thickness pretzel will work)
How to Make Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods
- In a medium microwavable bowl, melt the chocolate 30 seconds at a time and stirring each time until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dip each pretzel in the chocolate and allow excess to run off.
- Place the dippeed pretzels on a wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle immediately with your desired garnish.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to harden.
- Remove the hardened pretzels and place in a container with wax paper between each layer.
- Place pretzels in clear cellophane bags and tie with colorful ribbons and use for gifts during the holidays.