Chipped Beef Pickle Roll Ups
How to Make Chipped Beef Pickle Roll Ups
- Lay out all the pickles on paper towels. This helps get the moisture off.
- Take one piece of dried beef and coat with cream cheese. Remember to get the whipped type, this makes it much easier to spread. Then place another piece of dried beef just so the bottom of the coated piece is covered by the top of the uncoated piece of dried beef. Then coat the second piece of dried beef with cream cheese as well.
- Place the pickle at one end and wrap away. Repeat for all pickles.
- Let them set in a container in the refrigerator overnight.
- Slice into bit size pieces.