Chipped Beef Pickle Roll Ups
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 medium
- pickle, dill
- 1 pkg
- esskay chipped beef
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, whipped
How to Make Chipped Beef Pickle Roll Ups
- 1Lay out all the pickles on paper towels. This helps get the moisture off.
- 2Take one piece of dried beef and coat with cream cheese. Remember to get the whipped type, this makes it much easier to spread. Then place another piece of dried beef just so the bottom of the coated piece is covered by the top of the uncoated piece of dried beef. Then coat the second piece of dried beef with cream cheese as well.
- 3Place the pickle at one end and wrap away. Repeat for all pickles.
- 4Let them set in a container in the refrigerator overnight.
- 5Slice into bit size pieces.