★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 csour cream
1 jar(s)dried chipped beef
1 tspdill weed (dried)
1 tspcelery seed
2 Tbsponion, minced fine
1 largeround bread loaf, unsliced
How to Make Chipped Beef Dip in a Bread Bowl
- Rinse and drain chipped beef well.
- Chop beef rather fine.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Cut off top of bread. Pull out most of the inside.
- Pour dip into bread bowl.
- Serve with chunks of bread. (I make the bread bowl out of 1 round loaf and use 1 regular loaf of Italian bread cut into bite size cubes for dipping)