*** I use the La Costena or Goya chipotle peppers in Adobo Sauce.
How to Make Chipotle Hummus
- 1Drain the chick peas reserving 2 Tbsp. of the liquid.
- 2Heat oil in a skillet and saute the garlic until it is tender.
- 3Place the chick peas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, salt, reserved liquid and chili peppers in a food processor (or blender).
- 4Process (or blend) until smooth.
- 5Place in a serving bowl and serve with pita chips or fresh veggies (like baby carrots, celery sticks, broccoli florets, black olives and cherry tomatoes.