How to Make Chili Cashews
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Line baking dish with Aluminum Foil shiny side up. Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- 2Roll cashews in 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- 3Combine oil, chili powder, cumin, red pepper, & sugar in a medium bowl with wire whisk.
- 4Add nuts to spice mixture, stirring to coat evenly.
- 5Transfer nuts to prepared baking dish and spread in single layer. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden, stirring once or twice in cooking process.
- 6* Mixed nuts can be used instead of cashews