Chicken Salad POPovers
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 can(s)
- chicken breast
- 1/2 box
- cream cheese
- 1/4 c
- 2 tsp
- djion mustard
- any seasoning you like
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 can(s)
How to Make Chicken Salad POPovers
- 1Put chicken, mayo, mustard and seasonings in a bowl and mix, add mayo or mustard if too dry.
With this one, I used italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, sundried tomato slices (julienned) and a little black pepper.
- 2Cut the cream cheese into cubes and put in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, stir, if it's not soft enough then microwave for 10 more seconds. When it's smooth mix with your chicken salad.
- 3Preheat oven to 375 and line a cookie sheet with foil. carefully separate and lay out your croissants and take a spoon and put about 2 tsp of mixture on the largest part of the triangle.
- 4Carefully wrap your croissants around the filling and add a pinch of cheese to each one before closing them up. BE SURE to close the seams up so none of the gooey goodness runs out!
- 5Bake for 11 mins and enjoy!