Chicken Salad POPovers
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 can(s)chicken breast
1/2 boxcream cheese
2 tspdjion mustard
·any seasoning you like
·mexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Chicken Salad POPovers
- Put chicken, mayo, mustard and seasonings in a bowl and mix, add mayo or mustard if too dry.
With this one, I used italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, sundried tomato slices (julienned) and a little black pepper.
- Cut the cream cheese into cubes and put in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, stir, if it's not soft enough then microwave for 10 more seconds. When it's smooth mix with your chicken salad.
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a cookie sheet with foil. carefully separate and lay out your croissants and take a spoon and put about 2 tsp of mixture on the largest part of the triangle.
- Carefully wrap your croissants around the filling and add a pinch of cheese to each one before closing them up. BE SURE to close the seams up so none of the gooey goodness runs out!
- Bake for 11 mins and enjoy!