Cheeseball with a twist
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cdiced green pepper
1/2 cdiced onion
1 small jar(s)dried beef
16 ozcream cheese
·chopped english walnuts
How to Make Cheeseball with a twist
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients except Walnuts
- Form into ball
- Make a dime size hole in the top of the ball and add a couple drops of Worcestershire Sauce then pinch hole shut
- Roll ball in the walnuts and place on cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Bake in oven for 10 min.* let cool then cover and refrigerate
- * Mine always holds together very well but if it starts to spread out when it bakes just reshape tight after it cools.