Candi's Christmas Tree Bread
How to Make Candi's Christmas Tree Bread
- Divide dough in half.
- Roll one half about 1/4 inch thick and cut or shape into tree shape.
- Spread spinach dip on dough and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice).
- Roll out and place second half of dough on top, cut or shape to match the bottom "tree".
- Using a knife or shears, cut 1" sections about an inch apart all the way to bottom of tree on both sides almost to center of your tree. I also cut up the center of the tree, from bottom to nearly the top.
- Start at top of tree and twist cut dough sections, one or two times, all the way to the bottom of tree.
- Sprinkle evenly with Italian or Greek seasoning.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about twenty minutes just til golden brown