- chicken breasts, baked and shredded
- 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
- 16 ounce bottle light ranch dressing
- 12 ounces bottle red hot wings buffalo sauce
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Hot Wings Dip
- 1Bake Chicken breasts in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Cool and shred with a fork. Combine Shredded chicken and wing sauce and spread in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- 2Melt cream cheese and ranch dressing over medium heat until smooth and creamy. Pour over chicken.
Cover with shredded cheddar cheese.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Serve warm with your favorite crackers.