8 smallcherrie tomatoes
2 Tbspsun dried tomatoes, chopped finely
1 cloveminced garlic
2 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
1 Tbspbasil, fresh, chopped finely
1 dash(es)kosher salt
1 dash(es)crack black pepper
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1 smallfrench bread loaf, baguette
How to Make Bruschetta
- Turn the oven to broil.
- Cut the baguette into 3/4" or 1" slices. This recipe is enough for 6 slices.
- Spray your cookie your cookie sheet before placing the bread on it. Place bread in the oven on "broil" for no more than 2 mins. Keep an eye on it so as not to burn the bread.
- While the bread is cooking, mix all the ingredients, "except the mozzarella" in a bowl.
- Take the bread out of the oven and turn the oven to 425 degrees now.
- Spread the mixture from the bowl evenly on all 6 pieces. Now take the mozzarella and spread atop the mixture on all 6 pieces. Use less or more cheese, your call...
- Place the bread, on the cookie sheet, back in the 425 oven for 10 mins. Keep an eye on it so as not to burn or cook too done.