★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- brownie mix
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 c
- strawberries, sliced
- 1 c
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- apple jelly
How to Make Brownie Berry Pizza
- 1heat oven to 350. grease bottom of a 12 inch pizza pan.
- 2in large bowl, stir brownie mix, butter and eggs until well blended. spread in pan.
- 3bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 4in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- 5spread mixture evenly over brownie base. arrange berries over cream cheese mixture. stir jelly until smooth, brush over berries
- 6refrigerate about 1 hour or until chilled. cut into wedges. store covered in refrigerator.