★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozcream cheese
1 csour cream
1envelope mild italian dressing mix
1 pkgfrozen chopped broccoli unthawed and drained
8 ozshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Broccoli Cheese Dip
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and dressing mix until smooth.
- Stir in broccoli and 1 and 1/2 cups cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to a 9 inch pie pan and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Cover with remaining cheese and bake 5 more minutes until the top is melted.
- Dip in tortilla chips, sourdough bread, veggies or anything to your liking.