Bread Bacon Stick & Cheese Dip
* I also use this dip as a white pizza sauce on home made pizza. Just spread it all over the dough and top with whatever toppings you like.
- 1 lb
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated bread sticks
- 1/2 c
- + 2 t. parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 1 box
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 pkg
- sour cream
- 1 tsp
- refrigerated horseradish (in the jar in dairy dept.)
- 1 small
- onion, diced fine
How to Make Bread Bacon Stick & Cheese Dip
- 2Preheat over to 375^. Wrap a slice of bacon spiral style around each of the breadsticks. Bake 15 minutes until golden brown.
- 3While bread is baking. On a place mix 2T. garlic powder and 2T.paremsan cheese.
- 4When bacon breadsticks are done. Roll in parmesan mixture. Dip bread/bacon stick in cheese dip. Enjoy.