★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 bunchgreen onions
2 can(s)sliced black olives
2 pkgcream cheese
1 jar(s)bacon bits
1 boxritz crackers
How to Make Black Olive and Green Onion Cheeseball
- Chop your green onions into bowl with your cream cheese.
- Drain and add Black olives. Add the bacon bits. ** Save some for the topping though!
- Mix well (i found easier to mix and form ball using hands) form a ball and then top with remaining bacon bits to make it pretty. You can also add a couple of the black olives to make it pretty as well.
- ** Let chill in fridge overnight if possible. My family usually cheats after a couple hours.
- Grab some snack crackers and enjoy