- 1 bunch
- green onions
- 2 can(s)
- sliced black olives
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese
- 1 jar(s)
- bacon bits
- 1 box
- ritz crackers
How to Make Black Olive and Green Onion Cheeseball
- 1Chop your green onions into bowl with your cream cheese.
- 2Drain and add Black olives. Add the bacon bits. ** Save some for the topping though!
- 3Mix well (i found easier to mix and form ball using hands) form a ball and then top with remaining bacon bits to make it pretty. You can also add a couple of the black olives to make it pretty as well.
- 4** Let chill in fridge overnight if possible. My family usually cheats after a couple hours.
- 5Grab some snack crackers and enjoy