Bite Me Devilled Eggs
I was motivated from a devoted JAP friend who compiled a cookbook on devilled eggs. I was impressed by the variety of recipes & surprised that no one posted my way. So here it is...
- hard boiled eggs
- hellmann's mayo (brand a must) [amount to taste]
- accent [2 shakes]
- salt [amount to taste]
- white horseradish [amount to taste]
- paprika [decoration only]
How to Make Bite Me Devilled Eggs
- 1Remove shells carefully from egg
- 2Cut each egg in half.
- 3Using small spoon, remove yolk and place in medium large mixing bowl. Set eggs white halves aside to be stuffed later.
- 4Add Hellmann's mayo to taste. Warning...DO NOT USE TOO MUCH! It will be too goopy for use. I add it in stages.
- 5Add horseradish. As with the mayo, I enter it in stages... You want the "bite" but you don't want to grab for the water glass [unless you like things really hot].
- 6Add Accent & salt to taste.
- 7Place flavored yolks back in the hard egg white halves.
- 8Sprinkle paprika for decoration.
- 9Put in devilled egg holder or whatever is appropriate.
- 10Place in refrigerator for 1 hour to chill [set].
- 11Place them on table and just "bite"!