BEST RESTAURANT STYLE GARLIC CHEESE BREAD
YUMMY EASY CHEESY GARLICKY BREAD
1loaf french bread (or could use a few baguettes)
1/2 cbutter (1 stick), softened, not melted all the way
1 1/2 Tbspjohnny's garlic seasoning (costco)
1 cmozarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cparmesan cheese
1 Tbspdried italian seasoning
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspblack pepper
How to Make BEST RESTAURANT STYLE GARLIC CHEESE BREAD
- Slice bread in half through the middle horizontally. Mix Butter and Johnny's Seasoning. Spread on bread, wrap bread in foil with butter sides together(back like a loaf), place in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix Cheeses, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Remove bread from oven and top with Cheese blend. Fold foil up sides of bread and place open faced bread back in oven to brown the tops of bread and melt/toast cheeses. Put oven on broil and watch carefully so not to burn.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with the Italian Seasoning. Cut into strips and enjoy.
(If using baguettes it's a little more work as you will slice first in step 1)
- THIS IS PIZZA RESTAURANT GOODNESS!!! :) Enjoy :)